About the Quiz
- Start Date : 15 Nov 2022, 10:00 am
- End Date : 15 Dec 2022, 11:55 pm
- 10 Questions
- 200 Seconds
- Rewards – Cash Prize of INR 10,000 for Top 10 Winners
India will assume the Presidency of the G20 for one year from 01 December 2022 to 30 November 2023. The G20, or Group of Twenty, is an intergovernmental forum of the world’s major developed and developing economies. It comprises of 19 countries (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, UK, USA) and the European Union (EU). Collectively, the G20 accounts for 85% of global GDP, 75% of international trade and two-thirds of the world population, making it the premier forum for international economic cooperation.
During the India’s presidency of G20, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) is running a campaign titled ‘Stay Safe Online’ aimed at creating awareness among citizens to stay safe in an online world on the widespread use of social media platforms and rapid adoption of digital payments. As India is making significant efforts towards becoming a trillion-dollar digital economy, the campaign focuses on sensitizing users of all ages about online risk & safety measures and promoting cyber hygiene thereby reinforcing the cyber safety of citizens.
The quiz aims to spread and test awareness level of the general public. Informative posters, blogs and videos can be linked for participant to self-educate and they can test their understanding by taking the quiz about digital awareness, precautions and safety measures while browsing online.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the quiz will be 200 seconds during which 10 questions can be answered.
- Entry to the quiz is open to Indian Citizens only.
- One participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from same participant will not be considered. Winner in any quiz may not be considered again for subsequent quizzes.
- Organizers decision on the quiz shall be final and no correspondence will be entered regarding the same.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost or late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other errors beyond the organizers reasonable control.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend the Terms & Conditions.
- By participating in the quiz the participant agrees to be bound to the Terms & Conditions mentioned above.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone and postal address.
One thought on “Online Quiz for Stay Safe Online Campaign”