About the Quiz
- End Date : 30/06/2023 23:45
- Questions : 9, Duration : 250 Seconds
- Rewards : Cash Prize
As we mark the momentous occasion of the Government’s nine-years milestone, MyGov, the world’s largest citizen engagement platform, is proud to present “9 Years: Seva, Sushasan aur Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz 2023.”
The themes in this quiz reflect the Government’s commitment to fulfilling people’s aspirations and empowering them through various schemes that cater to their needs. India has gained global recognition through the Aatmanirbhar Bharat initiative, reinforcing the strength of India’s manufacturing capabilities. The country has achieved remarkable progress in social, economic, and digital sectors, significantly improving the lives of its citizens. “Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Prayaas, Sabka Vishwas” is the inclusive & progressive mantra for putting India on a Global Map.
To promote awareness of India’s glorious achievements in the past nine years, MyGov is hosting the “9 Years: Seva, Sushasan aur Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz 2023.” This quiz will be available in twelve languages, including English and Hindi, to engage citizens and inform them about the progress made.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry for the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
2. Access for the quiz will only be through MyGov platform and no other channel.
3. The quiz will begin as soon as the participant click the “Start Quiz” option.
4. This is a time-based quiz with 09 questions which needs to be answered in 250 seconds.
5. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process.
6. Each question in the Quiz is in the Multiple-Choice Format and has only one correct option.
7. There will be no negative marking. Participants are required to attempt all questions in total.
8. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the mentioned Terms and Conditions.
9. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
10. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will consent to these details being used for the Quiz and for receiving promotional content.
11. After successful completion, the participant could auto-download a digital participation certificate recognizing their participation and completion.
12. Top 2000 participants will be selected as winners and will be eligible for gratification of ₹1,000/- each.
13. The announced winners need to update their Bank Details for the disbursement of the prize money on their MyGov profile. The username on MyGov profile should match with the name on the Bank Account for prize money disbursement.
14. MyGov has all the rights to modify or discontinue the quiz at any moment in the event of unforeseen events. This includes the ability to change these terms and conditions, for the avoidance of doubt.
15. MyGov has right to disqualify any participant if they believe that their participation could detrimentally impact the Quiz, MyGov, or the associated partners. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the MyGov is illegible, incomplete, MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz.
16. MyGov’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
17. Participants need to have a regular check on the content for all the updates.