Organizer: DEV ANGELS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION & PLACEMENT CELL of DEV SAMAJ COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SECTOR 36, CHANDIGARH
About the Workshop
- When: 9th March 2022 to 15th March 2022
- This webinar is open to all viz
- Students/Professors/Research scholars etc
- Free Registration
- Platform: Zoom and YouTube
- E-certificates will be awarded to all the participants
- Attendance in the webinar is compulsory otherwise the participants will not be eligible for the certificate
- E-certificate will be given to only those who will submit the feedback form before leaving the meeting
- Zoom meeting link will be remain same for all the sessions of the workshop
Learning Outcomes of the Workshop
- Develop digital skills for career progress in teaching.
- Exploring opportunities through career awareness and skill development in India.
- Enhancing techno-pedagogical skills of prospective teachers.
- Enrich communication and presentation skills.
- Developing digital competence and build confidence in promoting innovating pedagogies
YouTube Link: Join Here
Dr. Namrita Jouhal, College Coordinator, Research Project HOD Psychology Oxford International College Educational Consultant (UK Sector)
Dr. Anuradha Sekhri, Assistant Professor Institute for Development & Communication, Panjab University Research Centre, Chandigarh
Chief Patron Dr. (Mrs.) Agnese Dhillon Principal
Convener Dr. Madhavi Goyal Assistant Professor
Dr. Richa Sharma
Mrs. Manjeet Kaur
Dr. Harpreet Kaur
Dr. Puneet Kooner
About The College
Rooted in the great values of Bhagwan Dev Atma, the great visionary and founder of Dev Samaj worked tirelessly to give strong foundation to women education in pre-independence era of India. With the vision and mission to imbibe evolutionary thoughts and scientific temper in society, he established in first women institution in Lahore in 1887. In continuation to that Dev Samaj Society opened 22 educational institutions in India to promote women education. Dev Samaj College of Education came into existence under the aegis of Dev Samaj Society in 1981 with the a vowed aim of developing scientific temper, social concerns, moral values and modernity in teacher educators. Through 40 eventful years of its existence, Dev Samaj College of Education has striven ceaselessly to expand landscapes of learning. Keeping pace with the changing times, the college offers courses that help develop individual skills, knowledge and creativity for a wide choice of career opportunities. The college under the great leadership of Shriman Nirmal Singh Dhillon, Secretary, Dev Samaj and Chairman, Dev Samaj College of Education strives ceaselessly to emancipate, enlighten and empower women. The college carries a mission to train a qualitative renewable talent bank of dedicated, committed educators who are intellectually well developed, socially concerned, morally upright and spiritually oriented teacher citizen of India..