Organizer: Manipal Centre for Natural Sciences, Summer Research Internship Program (SRI – 2022) – Centre of Excellence
About the Research Internship Program
- When: 6 June – 20 July 2022 Offline & Online
- Submit your application on or before 23 April, 2022.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Full participation in the program is a condition for eligibility for a certificate.
- Applications are invited from outstanding students for the Summer Research Internship (SRI-2022) Program at the Manipal Centre for Natural Sciences, Centre of Excellence.
- Summer Research Internship is an annual program at MCNS, intended to introduce participants to fundamental research. SRI-2022 will be conducted through Online and Offline modes
Statements of interest are invited in the following research areas:
- Evolutionary Botany
- Nuclear Physics
- Computational Chemistry
Selections are highly competitive and only a limited number of supported internships are available
Support for internships includes:
|Stipend (consolidated pay)*||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|Travel Expenses (Within India – to and from Udupi)||Up to AC 3-Tier||Not applicable|
|Accommodation (on-campus)||Free, shared non-AC rooms||Not applicable|
*Subject to the successful completion of the internship
Letters of recommendation from two referees to be sent by the applicant to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interns interact with active and eminent research faculty on the chosen areas of research.
- Personalized program provides an opportunity for the intern to get acquainted with necessary observational /computational /theoretical techniques appropriate to the research area and to acquire basic knowledge and skills required for contemporary research in the field.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience the entire research life cycle right from the statement of the problem to writing an original research article in the format of the best journal in the field.
Who can apply:
- Students, from India and abroad, who are highly motivated to do pure research and currently enrolled at a reputed institution in any of the programs below (or equivalent) are eligible to apply: M.Sc, M.Tech, M.A | Integrated M.Sc, Integrated M.Tech | B.Sc, B.Tech, B.A
- Students who have completed their undergraduate programs within the last 12 months may also apply.
- Selection will be subject to availability.
- Last date for applying: 23 April, 2022
- Short list for interview#: 28 April, 2022
- Online interviews: 04 & 05 May, 2022
- List of selected candidates#: 07 May, 2022
- SRI Course commences 06 June, 2022
- SRI Course ends 20 July, 2022
#Applicants will not be notified individually about the selection status which will be posted on the MCNS-SRI website per the schedule above
About MCNS: Visit Here
About MAHE: Visit Here
Contact: The Coordinator, Summer Research Internship Program (SRI2022),
Email: email@example.com |Telephone: +91 820 2923571
Manipal Centre for Natural Sciences, Dr. T.M.A. Pai Planetarium Complex,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhava Nagar, Manipal – 576 104, Udupi,
Karnataka. Office: 0820-2923571; firstname.lastname@example.org