About the Scholarship
As a responsible corporate citizen, Technip Energies India, under the aegis of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), is offering Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23 to support underprivileged female students in the field of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
Technip Energies India invites applications from female students coming from Delhi NCR (Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad), Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra who are currently enrolled in the first-year of B.E./B.Tech. courses.
- Open for female students from Delhi NCR (Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad), Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the first-year of B.E./B.Tech. (Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering) courses.
- Must have scored 70% or more marks in Class 12.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
Last Date to Apply: 31-01-2023
Application mode: Online applications only
One-time scholarship grant of INR 30,000
Note: Scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, Internet, device, books, stationery, etc.
The applicants are required to upload the following documents at the time of application –
- Class 12 mark sheet
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How to apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process