Organizer: Calcutta Research Group in collaboration with Institute for Human Sciences, Vienna
About the Winter Camp
- When: January 25-27, 2023, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
- Application closes on 28 October 2022
- CRG will provide accommodation for 3 nights and will reimburse AC 3-tier train travel fare (to and fro) of the participant
- No other expenses will be reimbursed.
A camp on Peace, Social Justice, Communal Harmony,Human Rights, Child Protection, Women’s Rights and Environment
The Calcutta Research Group, in collaboration with the Institute for Human Sciences (IWM), Vienna, and in commemoration of its twenty-five years of work in the field of Refugee and Migration Studies, is organising a Winter Camp in Darjeeling. The programme aims to bring together young activists (below 40 years of age) – lawyers, journalists, academics, environmentalists, and peace activists – working on issues of public interest such as peace, social justice, communal harmony, human rights, child protection, women’s rights and environment. The Camp aims to encourage dialogue among activists from diverse areas who would share their knowledge and experience of working with vulnerable
communities/individuals in making the world a better place to live in.
Statement of Purpose [300-400 words]
-  What motivates you to join the Camp?
-  How your works in the field of social activism can contribute to the Camp?
-  Expectations from the Camp?
Reference of Relevant Work/Activities [Films/Dialogues/Literary Activities/Community Development Activities/Outreach Activities/Photography/Journalism/Field Activities/ Gender Activism/Communal Harmony/Fiction & Non-Fiction Writing/ Storytelling/Activism against Trafficking/Labour Activism/ Educational Outreach/ Policy Briefs etc.]
write to email@example.com mentioning the subject, “CRG Winter Camp 2023”. For details, see http://www.mcrg.ac.in/