About the Recruitment
- Location: Bengaluru Campus
- Engagement: Full-time/Part Time
- Role Faculty:
Invite applications for the role of Faculty in Organisational Studies of Non-profit Organisations.
Social Sector Organisations work on diverse thematic areas of education, natural resource management, rights and entitlements, gender, public health, sustainability, disabilities and many others. Their structure, sizes and orientations vary widely– some are local community based, while others are non-local; some are rights oriented, some oriented towards service delivery; some are founder driven, others are process driven, etc.
Organisational studies usually focus almost solely on corporate structures and derives its legitimacy from contributing to the overall knowledge of maximising organisational performance. In recent years, some literature has developed on applying business principles in social sector organisations, specifically those working on service delivery and social enterprises.
We are interested in candidates who have worked on:
- Organisational behaviour and practices in NGOs and other social sector organisations
- Aspects related to Organisational culture
- Leadership practices
- Performance management
- Succession planning
- Governance practices
- Post-graduate degree in any discipline
- Experience in managing organisations and designing organisational practices
- Experience in studying and documenting organisational practices
- Familiarity with organisational studies literature
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line“Application for Faculty – Organisational Studies of Non-profit Organisations ”:
- Covering letter indicating the subject area of your interest and a professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of writing (e.g. academic publications, technical reports, policy brief, analytical case study or others)
- Completed Information Summary Sheet