Organizer: Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi (under the aegis of DBT Star College Scheme and IQAC)
About the Event
- When: 04.02.2022 (Friday)
- Time: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- There is no registration fee for the Symposium
- Online Platform: Zoom
- Last date for registration: 02.02.2022
- E-Certificates will be given to registered participants only
- Submission of feedback form at the end of Symposium is mandatory to get an E-Certificate
Interested Students/Research scholars/Academicians/Professionals can register themselves for the programme by filling the form.
Topic: Emerging trends in Cancer Research
Talk 1- “Translational Oncology: the bridge between basic research and clinics” by Chandra Prakash Prasad, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Medical Oncology (Lab), Dr B.R.A. IRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Talk 2- “A Panoramic View of Small Non Coding RNAs in Esophageal Cancer: Impact on Diagnosis and Therapy” by Dr. Rinu Sharma, Assistant Professor, School of Biotechnology, GGS Indraprastha University, New Delhi
Debate (For undergraduate students only)- Title: Cancer is a lifestyle disorder (For/Against)
Rules of Debate Competition
- Only individual participation is allowed
- Each participant will get 3 minutes to speak
- A timer will be shown on the screen to time the participant.
- Participants are only allowed to speak in English.
- All participants are advised to switch on their video camera while speaking.
- No interjection allowed during the debate. Interjections will be entertained after each presentation
- Only 2 questions per presentation would be allowed.
- Please enter your Details carefully without any spelling error.
- Join the following WhatsApp group to stay updated about the symposium
- Symposium will be conducted online on Zoom Platform (Meeting link will be shared with the registered candidates before the event on 04.02.2021)
- Kindly join the WhatsApp group using the following link for further information and updates: Join Here