Organizer: Apricus Journals, an imprint of Apricus E-Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
About the Webinar
- When: 10th December 2022 (Saturday)
- Time: 3:00PM- 8:00P IST
- Mode: online through Zoom App
- Call for Papers
On the occasion of International Human Rights Day, let’s gather to hear the opinions and views of eminent personalities in the field. You are requested to register for the Webinar through the link given below and disseminate the above information among your colleagues, research scholars, students and others within your academic circle to attend this event.
Call for Papers
All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, depth, correctness, relevance, contributions, and readability. Selected papers may be required to undergo further review and editing before actual publication in the Journal.
Submit abstract/Full Paper via email at: email@example.com/
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Evolution of Human Rights
- Critical Appraisal of Bill of Rights
- a. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- b. International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- C. International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Evaluation of Regional documents on Human Rights
- Protection of Rights of Children
- Rights of Women
- Human Rights of migrants
- Rights of labourers
- Rights of prisoners
- Rights of backward classes
- Rights of Persons in Police Custody
- Rights of Accused Persons
- Rights of Victims
- Terrorism and Human Rights
- Role of Judiciary in Safeguarding Human Rights
- Role of National Human Rights Commission
- Role of media in protecting Human Rights
- Role of Voluntary Organisations in Protecting Human Rights
- Constitution of India and Human Rights
- Hurdles in implementing the Directive Principles of State Policy
- Cinema, Crime and Human Rights
- Rights of Transgenders
a. Rights of transgenders in socio-demographic approach
b. Constitutional status for Rights of transgenders.
C. Gender Rights in job opportunities
- Rights of mentally disabled people
- Human Rights of Stateless Citizens
- Bio-Terrorism and Human Rights
- Health and wellness Rights of Human
- Abstracts should be written in English. Research design or methodology should be clearly mentioned.
- The text of the Abstract should be written in a single paragraph of about 250-300 words
- Numbered lists, bullet points, or tables are strictly prohibited in the Abstract.
- Outline of findings or trends (expected or preliminary results if the research is still in progress)
All presentations must be done in English. Oral Presentations: Each individual would be given 10 minutes for a presentation. An additional 5 minutes will be added for Q&A which will be moderated by the session chair
- Full paper must be uploaded in MS Word format
- Word limit in the manuscript should be 3000-5000. This is inclusive of all texts, tables, figures, and appendices.
- The author would be notified via email if his/her paper has been accepted. Acceptance notifications will also come with suggestions and remarks from the paper’s reviewer.
For Abstract and Full Paper Submission, Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Patron-Apricus Journals
Chief Co-ordinator-Dr. N. Krishna Kumar, Principal, Government Law College, Calicut, Kerala
Co-ordinator: Dr. Anees. P. K, Asst. Professor, Government Law College, Calicut, Kerala.
Student Co-ordinator: Mr. Manu Krishna. S. K, Final Year Law Student, Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram
Mr.Kaustav Ghosh, Advocate, Calcutta High Court, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mr. Abdul Jabbar Haque, Assistant Professor, Haldia Law College, Haldia, West Bengal, India
Dr. Monika Jain, Senior Advocate, High Court of Delhi, New Delhi, India
Dr. Bhupinder Singh, Visiting Professor, University of South Wales, UK.
Dr. Sudhir Kumar, Professor & Officiating Director, Institute of Legal studies,
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, India
Dr. Saphy L. Bullu, Assistant Lecturer, Department of Law, The Open University of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mr. Astle, Assistant Professor, GITAM School of Law, GITAM Deemed-to-be University, Vishakhapatnam Campus, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr. Nana Charles Nguindip, Senior Lecturer in Law, Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Dschang, Dschang, Cameroon
Webinar Director: Dr. P. S. Munawar Hussain, Joint Registrar, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Webinar Secretary: Dr. Rangaswamy D. Assistant Professor, Karnataka State Law
University, Hubballi, Karnataka, India
Ms. Niddhi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, India
Advocate Poykayil Maduripan Pillai, Senior Advocate & Notary (Govt. of India)
Prof. K.C. Mohana Kumar, Former Principal, CSI College of Law, Parassala, Thiruvananthapuram
Mr. M.S. Siddiqui, Legal Economist & CEO, Bangla Chemical, Bangladesh
Dr.Gifty Oommen, Associate Professor, Government Law College, Kerala, India
Dr. Nah Anthony, Lecturer, Department of Law and Political Sciences, University of Dschang, Dschang, Cameroon
Dr. C.S. Raghuraman, Retd. Professor of Law, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr. Nitesh Saraswat, Assistant Professor, Department of Law, University of Delh, New Delhi, India
Dr. Pratim Sarkar, Principal-in-Charge, Haldia Law College, Haldia, West Bengal, India
Dr. Jetling Yellosa, Associate Professor, University College of Law, Telangana University, Dichpally, Telangana, India
- Submission of Abstract: 20″ October, 2022
- Communication of Acceptance: 25″ October, 2022
- Submission of full paper: 25″ November, 2022 4. Webinar: 10 December, 2022
Apricus Journals, an imprint of Apricus E-Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Phone: 0120-3612423/ +91-7042475055 Email id. email@example.com