About the Training
- Intake: 35 (15 girls, 20 boys)
- Last date to apply: – 22/08/2022
- Phone call/Online Interviews – 24th to 25th August 2022
- Announcement of selected candidates – 26th August 2022, 6pm
- Selected candidates have to confirm their joining by 11am, 28th August 2022.
- Mandatory reporting of the final list of candidates – September 1st 2022
- Classes Schedule: – September 2nd to October 2nd’ 2022
Free of Cost Facilities
- Provide food, accommodation, reading material and other related infrastructure in a healthy and safe environment.
- Candidates are expected to utilize this free and affordable facility which otherwise is not available in many educational institutions.
- Our aim is to enhance the hidden multifaceted skills among the students primarily that further help them in pursuing higher education.
Who Can Apply
- Students from any Indian State and UT.
- Any Undergraduate student pursuing degree.
- Students who already completed graduation.
- Students pursuing Post Graduate (PG).
- Students who already completed PG.
- Degree/PG students who are preparing for Civil Services.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to fill required details in this Google Form.
Phule Colony, Tellapur, Hyderabad
Landmark: Behind Hyderabad Central University (HCU), Near BHEL@Lingampally, Hyderabad
Google Map Location: Visit Here