About the Recruitment
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Academic Counsellors with UGC qualification to handle classes for Sreenarayanaguru Open University counselling sessions during holidays at Learner Support Centre, M.S.M. College, Kayamkulam.
- History, Sociology (UG & PG Programmes)
- Philosophy, Economics (UG Programmes)
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from a recognised university.
- Candidates must have qualified the UGC-NET examination or PhD in the relevant subject.
- Candidates who apply for teaching in PG Programmes (in History and Sociology) should have teaching experience in PG level.
(Preference will be given to candidates from northern part of Kollam district and southern part of Alappuzha district)
- Conduct counselling sessions for students enrolled in Sreenarayanaguru Open University programmes during holidays at M.S.M. College Kayamkulam.
- Prepare and deliver lectures and class materials
- Evaluate students’ assignments and examinations.
- Guide and mentor students on their academic and career paths
- Participate in faculty meetings and seminars and in academic and research activities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their detailed resume to email@example.com on or before 27/03/2023.
For Details, contact: 9447965566