About the Course
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) with integrated IAS (UPSC exams) coaching program is designed for students who aspire to prepare for competitive examinations like UPSC Civil services. It is also useful to the students who have interest in social sciences and who intend to pursue further studies and academic research in these areas. The program is expected to attract students not only from traditional Arts groups but also from commerce and science groups who have desire in competitive examinations.
- Public Administration
- Geography and Telugu Litt.
Students with 10+2 of any group with a minimum of 50% marks.
Duration: 3 Years.
Why KL and BA-IAS Course
- Learning in KLU is driven by two predominant objectives- excellence and empowerment.
- The overwhelming response from students, as well as the annual increase, is a live testimonial to our commitment to excellence. KL University’s classroom orientation is becoming an essential tool for every serious aspirant.
- Aspirants are guided step by step in grasping the ideas of the subject and preparing for effective answer writing by our experts.
- Our basic, practical, and targeted approach will assist hopefuls inefficiently comprehending the UPSC exam requirements.
- We aim to make the preparation process dynamic by constantly innovating and providing customized attention to individual aspirants based on aspects such as core competence, time and resource availability, and the Civil Service Exam need.
- 900 + hours of Coaching include Teaching, Mentoring and Group Discussions.
- Weekly Mock Tests (Prelims and Mains Perspective)
- IAS & IPS officer Guest Interaction classrooms.
- Final year Project based on field study
- Trained and Experienced faculty
- Study tour
- Bus facility for all routes
College Website: Visit Here
Prepared by Dr.K.S.Venkateswara KumarHead of the Department
Contact Number: 99596 26807, 88269 47449, 95507 67977
Department of Arts (BA IAS), KL University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India.