About the Recruitment
- Total number of vacancies: 34 (OBC-NC-04, SC-06,ST-07,EWS-12,PWD-05)
- Advertisement No. IITI/FACREC/2023/MARCH/01 March 30, 2023
- The last date for online application is April 21, 2023.
- The completed application with all attachments should be uploaded before 5:00 PM (IST) on April 21, 2023
Advertisement for Assistant Professor Grade I & II Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC-NC/EWS/PwD
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), an Institute of National Importance, is ranked in the top 16 engineering institutes in the country by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2022. IIT Indore has made its presence felt as an important center of innovation, learning, teaching, and research. It has consistently secured the highest h-index rating amongst all new IITs. With being the preferred choice of one of the best students & researchers, the Institute offers a conducive environment and infrastructure for research, innovation and incubation.
IIT Indore invites applications from Indian Nationals and OCIs, who belongs to SC/ST/OBC-NC/EWS/PwD category for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) in its various academic Departments and School.
- Recruitment would be based on the vacancies available and need in the areas of specialisation in the department.
The applications are invited in the following Departments/school:
- Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Engineering
- Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science 8. Chemistry
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Further details regarding various Departments, Faculty, Postgraduate Programmes can be reviewed at the individual departmental websites and also at http://www.iiti.ac.in
Application Procedure and Submission of Application Form
The candidate must apply online by visiting the website: Click here to apply ONLINE.
Instructions for completing the application are available on the application website. Please refer to those instructions while filling the application.
- All certificates to be uploaded in pdf file along with the online the application form.
- It is mandatory to fill the application online in the link provided above. Only online filled applications will be considered for screening. No hard copy submission or soft copy submission through email will be accepted.
- (The candidate should retain a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
The applicants must contact the referees to send the reference letters by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Details: Visit Here
or any query, please write to email@example.com or call +91(0)731-6603556/3488
(Ext. 3556/3488) between Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM till 05:00 PM