Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Officer at Tihan IIT Hyderabad.
Qualification : PG/MBA in Human Resource Management/Any degree with PG diploma in HR management or any Equivalent
- Candidate should be responsible to various administrative tasks of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stake holders of the Hub.
- Some of the activities include, but not limited to the following – overseeing procurement, accounting, recruitment, manage office supplies, regular reports on expenses and office budgets, maintain and update company databases, document filing system, company calendar and schedule appointments, travel and accommodations, in-house and external events of hub.
- Collect quotations and prepare comparison sheets & procure office equipment, stationary & necessary utilities as per requirement and maintain regular communication with vendors
- To assist in other functional areas/departments like Finance, Stores & Purchase, HR, other; as & when required.
- Ad hoc secretarial duties, including running personal errands
- Undertake routine administrative activities
- Any special assignment provides by the management
Minimum of 2 years of HR Management Experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Strong command of English language (both written and verbal).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems and resume database.
- Sound Judgment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good administrative, documentation and communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to multi- task.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Nature of Job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Emoluments: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
How to Apply
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 6th July, 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only, shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.