Applications are invited for ONE post of Junior Research Assistant as per fellowship and qualifications mentioned below in a Council of Science & Technology, U.P. sponsored project entitled “Extractive and Abstractive Text Summarization of Legal Documents using Machine Learning Approaches” (Project Code: P-26/0142) sanctioned for the period of 03 years.
- The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Last Date to apply: 2023-03-21
Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/- per month for first two years & Rs. 22,000/- per month for third year
- The applicant should be Indian citizen and resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant should possess B.E/B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent discipline with first division from under- graduation onwards
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on 1 April 2022 (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates).
Desirable Qualifications: Applicants with strong programming skills, NET/GATE qualifications, and knowledge in machine learning/text processing will be preferred.
All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
Note: There is a provision to the selected candidate to enroll in Ph.D. program at the
department, as per the University rules.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their applications by sending their Curriculum Vitae (on Plain paper providing details of name, permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, telephone no., e-mail address, details of educational career- starting from High School or equivalent, research or other experience, publications etc.) along with attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates to Dr. Anshul Verma, Principal Investigator, Department of Computer Science, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005 either through post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.