About the Recruitment
Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Project Assistant under the “PLEASE scheme for the year 2022-23.
- Name of post: Project Assistant on contract basis (Under PLEASE scheme)
- Project Title: “A Study on Generalized Spectrum of Matrices, Operators and Hypermatrices”
- Date of Interview: 20/09/2022
- Number of vacancies: 5
- Scholarship Amount: Rs. 10,000 per month
- B.Sc. Mathematics degree with at-least 60% mark. (Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/OBC and Differently-abled)
- Age limit shall be not more than 35 years as on 01/01/2022. (Usual relaxation is allowed in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities)
How to Apply
Register using the link: Click Here
Send a hard copy of Bio-data and photocopies of all qualifications to the postal address
Head of the Department, Department of Mathematics University of Kerala Pin: 695581, Kariavattom Campus
The envelope should be labelled ‘Application for the post of Project Assistant on contract basis (under PLEASE scheme) for 2022-23’.
- The selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
- Additional academic qualifications carry weightage.
Dr. Krishna Kumar G, Principal Investigator Assistant Professor Department of Mathematics University of Kerala
Ph. No. 8281466011