About the Recruitment
Advertisement for various faculty positions in the School of Education (SoE)- Associate Professor -Apply before: 12-06-2023- Click Here for Details
Advertisement for various faculty positions in the School of Education (SoE)- Assistant Professor- Apply before: 12-06-2023- Click Here for Details
Advertisement for the post of Director, DRDO Industry Academia – Centre of Excellence (DIA-CoE), IIT Kharagpur -Director, DRDO Industry Academia – Centre of Excellence -Apply before: 15-06-2023 – Click Here for Details
Advertisement for various faculty positions in the Centre of Excellence in Precision Agriculture & Food Nutrition: Assistant Professor- Apply before: 30-06-2023 –Click Here for Details
- The applications are considered by the respective Academic Units
- Based upon the short-listing criteria, professional experience, publications in high impact factor journals, sponsored research activities, area of research, the applications are short-listed by the Academic Units.
- The short-listed candidates are then called for seminar presentation and interaction in the respective Academic Units. Based on the seminar presentation and interaction candidates are short-listed for final interview. For candidates shortlisted for final interview, reference letters will be obtained from the referees listed in the candidate’s application.
- Candidates selected in the final interview, an offer is sent from the Institute.
How to Apply
Instructions for new user sign up and Log in
- Step 1. For the first time user, please click on “New User Sign Up” button. You will get an e-mail from IIT Kharagpur containing Application Number and Password.
- Step 2. After receiving the e-mail from IIT, please sign in using your application number and password and fill up the application form. When you log in for the first time you will be required to change your password. Remember Application number and Password for future correspondence.
Note. If you forget password, click “Forgot Password”, which will guide you for the recovery of the password.
Important instructions for the applicant
- You can update the application in phases. You must upload your soft copies of photo and signature mentioned in photo and signature upload page.
- Best publications along with reprints, impact factor and citations are to be uploaded (upto 5 for applications for the position of Assistant Professor, upto 10 for the position of Associate Professor/Professor and upto 2 for Inspire faculty positions).
- As the application will be processed online, soft copies of the documents should be uploaded while submitting this application. If such documents are not uploaded, then it will be considered as incomplete application.
- he online application must be frozen by the closing date. Once frozen, the data can not be altered further. Please note that only frozen on-line applications will be considered.