Amazon Recruiting Intern
About the internship
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our fast paced world as interns. An internship here will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to the professional world.
You will put your skills to the test and roll up your sleeves while working with the team to learn about recruitment, while delivering projects and proposals to contribute to the team’s success (and ultimately our customers’). This could include:
- Helping develop strategies to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about opportunities within Amazon.
- Learning how to proactively source candidates for exciting positions across a variety of regions.
- Support with planning and logistics for events, such as recruitment events, leadership trainings, and more.
- Developing your skills in candidate screening and assessment, learning how to test for candidate fit for a variety of positions.
- Assist in streamlining the application processes from external channels (events, job boards, etc).
- Proposing new ways to delight candidates
- This opportunity is for CURRENT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS only
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, economics, social sciences, humanities, or a related field, and have not yet graduated.
- You have the right to work indefinitely in the country to which you are applying.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are be results-driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills and use sound reasoning to communicate.
- Evidence of leadership skills, working effectively with a team – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a group project.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better
Here at Amazon
- We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion.
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment.
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
At Amazon we recruit inspirational talent who innovate with our customers and enable them to grow. Our people are our asset and our Talent Acquisition team works hand in hand with our business to identify, attract and hire “bar-raising” talent.
Our Recruiting Interns work within the Talent Acquisition team in a fast-paced recruiting organization. As as intern you will be exposed to all elements of internal recruitment strategy and execution, working with Recruiters and Sourcers to ensure hiring teams are supported in efficiently working with candidates and business teams to provide an exceptional hiring experience for all involved.