Application Invited for ACT Fellowship Program
The ACT Fellowship is an opportunity for young professionals to learn what it takes to leverage venture philanthropy for creating social impact at scale.
- Stipend – INR 60,000 per month
- Deadline for Application – 7th August, 2023
- Program Commencement – September 2023
About the Fellowship
- 9-Month Full Program – The ACT Fellowship is an intensive experience that enables you to learn what it means to apply venture capital principles to philanthropy.
- 4 Impact Spaces – As an ACT Fellow, you’ll work with one of the 4 focus areas i.e. ed-tech, public healthcare, climate action or gender inclusivity.
- 40 Hours/ Week – Fellows will work with the ACT team on a wide array of projects including sector research, deal flow sourcing, due diligence, investment pitches, portfolio management, impact assessment, collaborative programs etc.
- 5 Fellows – The program is highly selective about who they invite to ensure that the Fellows have an incredible peer-learning experience as well.
Who are they looking for?
- Entrepreneurial Self-Starters: Ambitious go-getters who can think on their feet, are hungry to learn, enjoy taking on challenges and can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate About Innovation: Individuals who deeply believe that innovation can accelerate social impact and are abreast of the latest technology trends in the impact space.
- Deeply Invested In Social Impact: Aspiring change-makers who are genuinely interested in the social sector and want to catalyse meaningful change.
- Fascinated By Venture Philanthropy: Sharp thinkers with a bias for action who are intrigued by the idea of applying venture capital principles to social impact.
- To be a resident Indian citizen
- A graduate of any discipline from an accredited university in or outside India
- have at least 2 years of startup/investing/consulting/social sector work experience.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
For Details: Visit Here
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis and we have limited spots, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- These questions are designed for us to get to know you better so please think through your responses well before submission.
- Please ensure that none of your responses are plagiarised from external sources; plagiarism will result in immediate rejection of the application.
- Responses should be original and in your own words. Submissions that upload external documents/proposals or contain information that’s irrelevant to the question asked will be rejected.