Application Invited for Assistant Professors at St Stephen’s College
About the Institution
ST. STEPHEN’S COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI – 110007- The College is a Christian Minority Institution and the eligibility criteria, essential qualifications and pay scales for the above posts shall be as per the rules of the University Grants Commission Regulations 2018/University of Delhi without prejudice to the minority rights enjoyed by the College.
About the Recruitment
- Advertisement No: SSC/04(4)TS/2022 Dated: 03/08/2022
- The last date for receipt of the application is 19.08.2022 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later
- Application Methode: Online
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for filling up of the following permanent posts of Assistant Professors at Academic Pay level 10 with entry pay of Rs. 57700 as per the 7th CPC pay matrix in addition to other applicable allowances.
PwBD: Persons with Benchmark Disability LD – Locomotor Disability.
PwBD candidates may approach the helpdesk set up at the College in case they require any assistance in filling up the application form.
How to Apply
The online application form can be filled from the web-link: Visit Here and submitted online.
- This notification supersedes all other advertisements in this regard.
- Posts reserved for PwBD candidates will be filled before the other posts.
- Candidates already in service must apply through proper channels.
- The College reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts and not to fill up any or all the vacancies advertised.
Note: The details regarding qualifications, publications, experience, screening/ shortlisting guidelines etc. are available on the College website along with this advertisement under the link Recruitment of Assistant Professors. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the College Website