Application Invited for Gandhi Fellowship
Gandhi Fellowship is an intensive, experiential, 2-year residential professional program in Transformational Leadership that helps talented young people learn all the necessary soft skills to sustain in the 21st century. Gandhi Fellowship operates across 14 states in India: Delhi, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Orissa, Jharkhand, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Uttarakhand.
Gandhi Fellowship is an experiential 2-year residential fellowship course in transformation leadership. For the last 10 years, Gandhi Fellowship has empowered young women and men to groom themselves into change leaders who go on to create large scale social and public systems change, where each fellow is fueled by the philosophy of “Build Self, Build Nation”.
The program is designed to bring out one’s entrepreneurial thinking and leadership skills in order to create lasting changes in society.
About the Fellowship
The fellowship aims to measure the holistic development and growth of each fellow. The fellowship curriculum works towards the building and strengthening of every fellow’s leadership.
The fellowship is built around the following processes
- Leadership Curriculum
- Monthly Workshops
- Boot Camps
- Kaun Banega The New Millionaire (K.B.T.N.M)
- Learning Journey
- Field Support
- Community Immersion
- Classroom Immersion
- Government System Immersion
The curriculum is also subject to modification based on the varying needs of the community we engage with and the fellows.
Eligibility criteria to apply for the Gandhi Fellowship Program
- Age group 18-26 years
- Achiever in Academics and Extracurricular activities (Sports, NCC, NSS, voluntary work, performing arts, debate, literature etc)
- Sensitive towards the pressing problems of the nation
- Graduate and Post Graduate from any of the diverse streams: Engineering, Applied and Pure Science, Commerce, Management, Humanities and Liberal Arts, Social Work, Psychology and Behavioural Science, Mathematics, Journalism and Mass Communication, Education, Law etc.