About the Fellowship
PPGF (Public Policy and Governance Foundation) in collaboration with NFPRC is offering fellowship opportunities to work with key legislators and politicians of the country.The Mukherjee Fellowship allows you to be a part of governing body and gain work experience in the field Policy.
The fellowship will be based on learning modules and work experience followed by it. The duration of the fellowship is One Year
Who can apply for the Fellowship?
Academic background is no bar for applying for the Fellowship. However, the Fellowship particularly caters to young professionals and final-year graduate students who envision a career in policy development and political consultancy. If you are not a final-year student, you are suggested to partake in the ICPC internship.
Perks of the Fellowship
- Candidates will get hand on experience working with premiere leaders of the country. Long-term working opportunity in the office of the concerned authority. Stipend of Rs. 50,000/- per month for the duration of the fellowship.
- Candidates will get the certificate and LoR for completing the course.
- Placement support in the field of public policy and corporate sector. Academic support to get into top institutions worldwide.
- The last date for application is 10th June 2023
- Fellows will be engaged for 12 months
How to Apply
The Fellowship itself is spread over two modules
Theoretical Learning Module
- The learning module will last for a period of one and half months starting on 1st July and will take place in person in Delhi with the attendance of all the Fellows being compulsory.
- The learning module will contain 7 submodules and 2 specialized sub modules, each of which will include an overall guide presentation, sample documents, books for assigned readings and a set of assignments that are to be completed for the completion of the sub module.
- The contents of these sub modules will have to be completed within the period of one and half months. A certain minimum accomplishment needs to be attained in each sub module for the purpose of passage to the next module.
Experiential Learning Module
- The Fellows will be deputed to senior political leaders subject to successful completion of the Theoretical Learning Module with their performance reflecting the nature of the appointment they receive, with the very best Fellows receiving appointments at the offices of chief ministers and high-ranking union ministers.
- Fellows will carry out a variety of tasks in the offices of elected representatives and administrators. In doing so they will acquire hands-on experience of working in a political office.
- Fellows may have to work on tasks such as-
- Providing inputs for bills under discussion, parliamentary questions and general policy discussions.
- Providing background research for meetings, conferences, speeches and other media events.
- Researching a diverse set of topics depending on the requirements of the office.
- Helping manage a political leader’s social media and other communications.
- Writing issues and communication briefs and helping with documentation.
- Helping manage political campaigns for the leader.
- Liaise with other consultants from across the industry on avenues such as policy formulation, political campaigning and legislative research.
Contact: Emailemail@example.com Phone +91 9029667732