DEAKIN-IITM-IITH CENTRE of EXCELLENCE IN ADVANCED MATERIALS and MANUFACTURING, NATESAN Summer School Programme – 2023
- Last date for sending CV: March 31, 2023
About the Summer School Programme
- With the generous support from Natesan Synchrocones Pvt. Limited – Mrs. Subha Kumar, an alumnus of IITM (B.Tech, MT 1994), Deakin-IITM Center of Excellence in Advanced Materials and Manufacturing started supporting the summer internship program from the academic year 2022- 2023.
- The apex goal of the program is to support students from institutes outside the IIT, NIT, and premier private college system to get motivated toward research and get exposure to eminent institutes such as IIT Madras and IIT Hyderabad
- It has been a great success for the last two years, where we have been able to take 13 students for the academic year 2019-2020 and 25 students for 2020-2021.
- Joining hands with IIT Hyderabad, for the academic year 2022-2023, Deakin-IITM-IITH COE can take up to 24 students, 12 each to be hosted at IITM and IITH.
SCHOLARSHIP for INTERNSHIP STUDENTS
Each Natesan summer internship student will be granted an amount of Rs. 7500/month for a period of 2 months during May-July 2023
- Open for 3rd year BTech/BE students of metallurgical/materials/mechanical/manufacturing/production engineering from any engineering colleges other than IITs, NITs, other centrally funded technical institutes (CFTIs) and big corporate engineering colleges and universities.
- The students should have a minimum of 75% or CGPA of 8.0 until the 5th semester.
Students should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The students should email their application directly and complete this google form- Click Here
Selected candidates list will be notified through website: deakiniitmcoe.iitm.ac.in on April 20, 2023
Prof. B.S. Murty, Director
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, Sangareddy-502284
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Phone: +91-40-2301 6002; +91-83310 36001
Contributed by: E RameshLibrarian, HITAM – HYDARABAD INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT