Application Invited for Post-Doctoral Fellow and Junior Research Fellow at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
- Ref: No. HITS/AERO/SIMCRASH/JRF/2023-2024
- Vacancy and Position: Post-Doctoral fellow – 01 & Junior Research Fellow – 03
- The last date of submission of duly filled in application through mail and post is extended till 15/07/2023
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format
- The selected candidate should join within 7 days of receiving appointment order
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for a temporary position of Post-Doctoral fellow – 01 & Junior Research Fellow – 03 for a period of two years as per the details given below, for the research project under the Principal investigator Dr. K. Ramajeyathilagam, Senior Professor, Structural Impact and Crash Simulation Centre (SIMCRASH), Department of Aerospace Engineering, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), Padur, Chennai-603103, Tamilnadu, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
About the Recruitment
- Title of the Project : Development of shock standards and guidance for two different marine vessels through numerical simulation
- Funding Agency for the Project: Naval Science and Technological Laboratory, DRDO, Ministry of Defence
- Project designation: Post-Doctoral fellow (PDF) & Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of positions: PDF: 01 & JRF: 03
Qualification and Emoluments
- Essential Qualification for Post-Doctoral fellow (PDF)
- PhD in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Ocean Engineering with M.Tech / M.E in Aeronautics / Mechanical/ Ocean engineering and the bachelor degree in Aeronautical / Mechanical Engineering/Ocean Engineering
- Essential Qualification Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- M.Tech / M.E in Aeronautics / Mechanical/ Ocean Engineering with the bachelor degree in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Ocean Engineering.
- Desirable Qualification for (PDF & JRF)
- Knowledge of Structural mechanics and Finite element method
- Knowledge of LSDYNA explicit code and FEM Analysis preferred.
- Knowledge about marine structures (Ships/ floating vessels)
Consolidated Emoluments throughout the tenure
- Post-Doctoral fellow Rs. 69,850/-
- Junior Research Fellow Rs. 39,370/-
The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is eligible to register for pursuing Ph.D by Research programme as per HITS regulations and selection procedures.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the above mentioned Principal Investigator through Registered Post /email
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format given.
- Mention experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Enclose attested copies of degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date of submission of duly filled in application through mail and post is is extended till 15/07/2023.
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.The selected candidate should join within 7 days of receiving appointment order
Dr. K. Ramajeyathilagam