- Last date for submission of online applications : 05.12.2022 till 05:30pm
- Application Method: Online
- The essential qualifications/Pay Level for these positions will be as per the UGC Regulations, 2018, as amended from time to time
About the Recruitment
NEW DELHI-110067 Advt. No. RC/66/2022 (Re-Advertisement)
The JNU has openings for faculty positions for Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) at the level of Professor in the areas of specialization as indicated against each respective position. Applicants with good academic record, teaching/research experience and working in related areas of research are encouraged to apply. University also solicits applications from candidates with research interests that are interdisciplinary.
Professor: SCALE OF PAY: (Level-14) Rs.1,44,200/-2,18,200/-
(A) (i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
(B) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
Details of Post and Department: Applications for Advt. No. RC/66/2022 Professors (Re-Advertisement) posts in various Schools/Centres
How to Apply
The eligible and interested persons are required to apply online in the format available on the University website
https://www.jnu.ac.in/career under ‘Teaching’ tab. Only online applications will be accepted.
- Applicants are requested to kindly upload the photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, marksheets, evidence of teaching, research, forwarding of application through proper channel/NOC from the employer, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, caste certificate, etc.
- Incomplete application form without scanned signatures and other documents shall be summarily rejected. University shall not entertain any correspondence in case of incomplete information and evidences.
(i) There is an application fee of ₹ 2000/- (Non-Refundable) from candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS Category.
(ii) There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
(iii) Interested candidates who have applied earlier for teaching position(s) vide Advt. No. RC/60/2019, will have to apply afresh. However, FEE will be exempted for only those candidates who applied for vacant post of the same Centre/School as in earlier Advt. No. RC/60/2019.
(iv) Candidates who fail to apply afresh will have no claim whatsoever for consideration for the post(s) applied earlier vide Advt. No. RC/60/2019 and no request for refund of FEE paid will be entertained.
- The eligible and interested applicants should apply online in the format available on the University website. Applications will be accepted online only.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility on the basis of qualifications/experience/publications etc. shall be reckoned the last date of submission of online application.
- Any corrigendum/addendum shall be posted only on the University website.
- This advertisement & further recruitment process will be subject to any clarifications from MoE/UGC or any other competent authority.
Contact: Advertisement related matters – 011-26704052 or <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Technical Assistance related with Online Application – 011-26704094