- Profile – M&E
- Location – Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator, KPIs for the project success.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output/committed deliverables.
- Suggest strategies to the Program team for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the program by identifying bottlenecks and mitigation in completing project activities.
- Coordination in evaluation designing, providing of technical inputs for conducting baseline, midline and end-line evaluations as well as for monitoring tools and strategies to ensure project implementation.
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting the program team.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and translating data to informative insights and actionable recommendations effectively both internally and externally with clients.
- Conducting rigorous primary and secondary research, developing insights and recommendations for the assessments.
- Ensuring quality and consistency in deliverables and maintaining timelines.
- Assist the Program Manager in preparing relevant reports.
- Prepare and maintain database of all program activities and consistent approach towards work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Data Story telling in the words that a funder and other stakeholders can appreciate.
- Ability to ask the right questions to get the required responses.
- Eye for Details, validation, and excellent team worker.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to use their own initiative to solve ground level problems.
- Well organised working style with good time management skills.
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in development projects.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
- Proven programming skills, especially in the development of monthly and quarterly reports using database/excel sheet.
- Expertise in analysing data in an excel sheet.
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Good English and Hindi Communication Skills.
- As per industry standards
How to Apply
To apply, Send an email with your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Learning Links Foundation
Learning Links Foundation (LLF) is an ISO 9001-2015 certified non-profit organization, working in the field of formal and non-formal education, dedicated to improving learning levels, promoting innovation, fostering 21st-century skills, and enabling systemic changes in the ecosystem. Established in 2002, the foundation works with partners from the private, public, and non-profit sectors to identify opportunities, address challenges, and transform the Indian education landscape. Company Website: Visit Here