About the Recruitment
- Position: Research Coordinator
- Location: New Delhi
- Assignment type: Full-time
- Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
The Research Coordinator will provide intellectual leadership to the overall program, including its monitoring and evaluation activities, outreach, and communications and oversee the implementation of CSPS activities.
- Provide intellectual leadership to the overall program, including its monitoring and evaluation activities, outreach, and communications and oversee the implementation of CSPS activities
- To lead and oversee research projects and assigned work
- Ensures outreach and partnership to the academic community including university and institutions
- Provides appropriate support to researchers in writing, editing, and publishing research results
- Leads and develops internal and external research and policy networks
Qualifications & Skills
- MPhil or Ph.D. (desirable) in social sciences or humanities
- Acquaintance with academia and skills of coordination
- Excellent writing and speaking communication; fluency in another Indian language is desirable
- Deadline: Applications are being accepted and reviewed until the position is filled.