GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU Special Programme Implementation Department Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme-2022-24 BIM
- Application opens on 25 May 2022
- There is no application fee
- Last date for online application submission is 10 June 2022
- . Applications other than online mode shall not be accepted
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the prestigious “Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme (TNCMFP)-2022-24” which aims to harness the talents of the young professionals to improve the processes of governance and service delivery.
- Name of the programme: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme 2022-24
- Nos. 30
- Age Limit (as on 25.05.2022): 22-30 years
- Age relaxation: SC/ST-upto 35 years BC/MBC upto 33 years
- Duration: 2 years
- Monthly Stipend: Rs.65,000 + Rs.10,000 (Additional Allowance)
First class in Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture, Veterinary Science) or First Class in Master’s Degree in Arts/Science. Working knowledge of Tamil is mandatory
Preliminary Assessment (Computer-Based Test), Comprehensive Examination (Written Examination) and Personal Interview Location: The selected candidates will be assigned work in Chennai and have to undertake periodical field visits to districts.
Academic Partner Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli, will award Post Graduate Certificate in Public Policy & Management to Fellows upon successful completion of the programme and will provide Ph.D option for eligible candidates.
How to Apply
For more details and to apply online, Visit Here or Click Here
Principal Secretary to Government Special Programme Implementation Department Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009.