- Employment Notice No. 001/2022
- Mode of Appointment: Regular and Contract
- Last Date of receipt of applications: 14-07-2022
- Application Process: Online
The eligibility shall be ascertained strictly on the basis of Academic/Research Score obtained as per the provisions contained under UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. However, as per UGC Amendment Regulations, 2021, the Ph.D. Degree shall not be mandatory qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in Departments of the Universities.
- Professor: 20 Posts
- Associate Professor: 28 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 09 Posts
POSTS ON CONTRACT BASIS DUE TO LIEN VACANCY
- Associate Professor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
The Posts advertised against ‘Lien Vacancy’ are up to given specified period of lien being maintained by the incumbent and in case the lien is extended for a specified period, currency of the vacancy shall also be extended till such time. However, in the event of repatriation of the incumbent maintaining the lien, the appointment made against the lien vacancy shall stand terminated forthwith.
Academic Pay Matrix Level:
- Professor : Academic Level-14 Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-
- Associate Professor : Academic Level-13A Rs. 1,31,400/- to Rs. 2,17,100/-
- Assistant Professor : Academic Level-10 Rs. 57,700/- to Rs.1,82,400/-
Application Processing Fee: Rs.500/- for UR and Rs.400/- for OBC category. The SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from paying the application processing fee. The application processing fee once paid shall not be refunded at any stage.
University reserves the right to consider and invite exceptionally suitable candidates in absentia.
- The candidates who have already applied for various posts in the Department of (1) HPKV Business School, (2) Department of Yoga and (3) Department of Sanskrit against Employment Notice No. 001/2021 dated 21.10.2021 need not to apply again. However, If such candidates wish to provide additional information in their previous application, they may apply afresh without paying requisite fee by endorsing reference of previous application number and uploading its acceptance receipt at the appropriate window provided for the purpose in SAMARTH Online portal. These were the 3 departments where the university could not complete the screening process
- Although applications are invited by “online” mode through ‘SAMARTH Portal’, yet the candidates are to submit self-attested printout of the accepted online application form alongwith self-attested copies of all the documents claiming education qualification, Teaching Experience, API, etc. to the university through Registered Post in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of………………”. This Registered post should reach within 10 days of last date fixed for receipt of application through online mode on SAMARTH Portal.
- The essential qualification for the post of Professor, Central for Kashmir Studies is attached at ‘Annexue-1’.
- The essential qualification for the post of Assistant Professor, Central for Ambedkar Studies is attached at ‘Annexue-2’.
- Any changes/amendments/updation/notice in this regard shall be posted on University website only. Candidates are advised to check the University Website regularly. The university will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email address and Mobile No., etc. mentioned by the candidates in their online application form. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their email, SMS.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The eligibility shall be ascertained strictly on the basis of Academic/Research Score obtained as per Appendix II Table: 2 of UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment on the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations, 201
- The in-service candidate(s) of Govt./Private Universities/Colleges/Autonomous bodies must upload NOC from their employer at the time of applying for the post(s) with a clear specification/mention that no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her
- The Candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. Degree from foreign university should enclose “Equivalence Certificate”, issued by the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi, without the Equivalence Certificate their candidature will not be considered and application will be rejected. However, the persons who have acquired Ph.D. degree from Foreign University through nomination by the Ministry of Education, Government of India (earlier known as Ministry of Human Resource Development) foreign scholarship programme will be exempted from the Equivalence Certificate.
- HE APPOINTMENT OF CANDIDATES ON REGULAR BASIS (AGAINST REGULAR/PERMANENT VACANCIES ONLY) SHALL BE GOVERNED BY NEW PENSION SCHEME (NPS) (APPLICABLE ON ORGANIZATIONS ESTABLISHED ON OR AFTER 1.1.2004) AND AS SUCH EMPLOYEES COMING FROM PENSIONABLE ESTABLISHMENTS WOULD BE GOVERNED BY PENSION SCHEME OF THE PARENT DEPARTMENT ONLY TILL SUCH TIME THEY RETAIN LIEN WITH THE PARENT POST, AFTERWARDS THEY WILL BE COVERED UNDER NPS ONLY