Banaras Hindu University, Applications are invited in online mode from Indian Citizens as well as non-Indian Citizens besides the Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders under section 7A in the Citizenship Act 1955 for various Teaching post(s) to be filled-up through direct recruitment
- Rolling Advt. No – 01/2021- 2022-Teaching post(s) Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi South Campus Barkachha, Mirzapur
- Last Date for Online submission of Application form and Application Fee payment : 13.06.2022 upto 5:00 p.m
- Last date for submission of hard copy (downloaded application form) along with the enclosures: 15.06.2022 upto 5.00 p.m
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- through online from the candidates of UR , EWSs & OBCs categories. No application fee for SCs, STs, & PwBDs category candidates and women & transgender candidates.
- The application fee is to be paid through the payment gateway in online application through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
About the University
Banaras Hindu University, established by Bharat Ratna Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916, with 5 Institutes, 16 Faculties, 136 departments and several advanced centres of studies is providing opportunity to its faculty and students to do interdisciplinary research. In addition Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) is also housed in the same campus and the faculty members of BHU can do collaborative research with its faculty members. The University has a Central Discovery Centre where sophisticated equipments have been housed to conduct advanced research. Since the starting of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), the university stood at 3rd rank among universities. Ranked among 600-800 top institutions of world, the University is striving to become one of the top 500 institutions of the world and for this the University got Institution of Eminence status from Govt. of India with a grant of Rs. 1000 crores.