Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir (SSRVM) TRUST was founded in the year 1999 by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar as the educational wing of the Art of Living, to promote holistic, value-based education bringing together the best of the East and the West. So far, SSRVM Trust has established about 90+ educational institutions ranging from Pre-Primary to P.G. Studies in diverse fields – viz: Management, Computer Study, Ayurveda medicine, including the Sri Sri University in Odisha.
In an endeavor to promote holistic, value-based education and to encourage schooling institutions across India, SSRVM Trust has instituted the Sri Sri Awards for Education.
AWARDS, CERTIFICATES AND CASH PRIZES
Note: The first two categories will have a winner and runner up. Totally, 8 awards will be given.
- A trophy, certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 1 lakh for the winner of the first 2 categories.
- A trophy, certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 75,000 for the runner up of the first 2 categories.
- A plaque, certificate and cash prize of Rs. 51,000 for for each awardee in category 3.
- To recognize and acknowledge excellence, effort and progress in the field of education across educational institutions in India;
- To empower and promote institutions that focus on holistic development beyond the parameters of academics and those that deploy the potential of innovative practices and experiments for the improvement of teaching-learning;
- To encourage institutions that involve their parents and other stakeholders in policy making and its execution;
- To recognize and acknowledge the schools which make their student’s transition smooth from school to career;
- To felicitate schools that promote ancient wisdom as well modern strategies of 21st Century Skills in students
- To recognise and acknowledge schools that promote spirituality, have an environment-friendly culture, human values and peace education;
- To honor schools that promote the leadership skills, social and emotional development of students.
Eligibility criteria for to apply for Sri Sri Awards for Overall Excellence in Education & Sri Sri Award for Holistic Education the awards :
- School should be functioning for a minimum of 8 years with a valid board affiliation
- Number of Students > 800
- Schools with Classes from KG1 to Class 10th or above
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Best Teacher Award :
There is no restriction on the size of the school or the age of the school in which the teacher is working. Any person who has authentic knowledge of the teacher’s contribution in the field of education may nominate the teacher for the award by providing the details mentioned in the guidelines.
- Last date for receiving entries is 15th December.
- Shortlisting of the Entries based on the data received.
- Shortlisted entries to be judged by an awards panel
- Interviews with Schools based upon the data received.
- Presenting the final selection to the Board of Trustees.
- Award Ceremony – January 2023
How to Apply
The Institute may download and upload the application form through the link below:
For More Details: Visit Here
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 7090861956
One thought on “Application Invited: Sri Sri Award for Overall Excellence in Education”
Please inform me about this Award……n procedure….