Name of the College : Chintamani Sharirik Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Seloo – Kate Tal.- Wardha, Dist.- Wardha – 44200- Run by Name of Society : Sharad Samagra Gramin Vikas Sanstha, Wardha, Civil Line, Wardha
The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 05-11-2022 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Those who are in employment shall route their applications through their parent employer, furnishing an advance copy of the same to the Principal. However, it shall be binding for the applicant to furnish the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the parent employer on or before the date of interview.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post (s) of Assistant Professor (S), Associate Professor(S) And Professor(S)
- Pay Scale – As Per UGC & State Government Norms.
|Subject||No.of Post (s)||Nature of Post||Nature of vacancy||Category||No. of Advertisement|
|Physical Education (B.P.Ed) [UG]||Associate Professor – 1|
Assistant Professor – 5
|Full Time||Cleare – Non-Granted||Open – 1|
SC – 1
VJ(A) – 1
NT(B) – 1
OBC – 1
EWS – 1
|Second Time : 2|
|Physical Education (M.P.Ed) [PG]||Professor – 1|
Associate Professor – 1
Assistant Professor – 1
|Full Time||Cleare – Non-Granted||Open – 2|
NT(B) – 1
|Second Time : 2|
Essential Qualifications : For Physical Education (B.P.E./B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.) disciplines
For Assistant Professor:
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale whereverthe grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National EligibilityTest (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
- Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency