- Application Mode: Through Online
- Salary and Qualification: As per UGC Norms
- Advt. No. F106.V1/REG/REC/1673-22
- ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONTINUED ON AND FROM 09.11.2022 TO 30.11.2022
Details of Posts and Departments
General instructions to the candidates:
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post.
- Abbreviations used: UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH – Physically Handicapped.
- Persons employed in Government / Semi-government organizations / Autonomous bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit a ‘no objection certificate’ from the present employer at the time of the interview. However, they should also submit an undertaking to that effect along with the application form. No direct application from such candidates will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC-A and OBC-B categories, whose caste certificate was issued more than one year ago, must produce a ratification certificate from the issuing competent authority that they do not belong to the creamy layer as on date of advertisement along with a copy of the previous certificate. For reservation for OBC, SC, ST the certificates issued by the competent authority within the state of West Bengal shall only be considered valid. Such certificates issued by other states shall not be considered for the purpose of reservation. However, such candidates may apply as unreserved candidates.
- The university reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview / in any other form of selection process.
- No correspondence from the candidates will be entertained in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any form will entail disqualification of candidature.
- Front pages of all the research publications and such other pages containing peer reviewed status / UGC listed status of journals must be provided by the applicant for the post of Assistant Professor. Applicants for the posts of Associate Professor / Professor must provide hard copies of all publications as per instructions in the Academic / Research Score Sheet
- Incomplete applications, applications without self-attested copies of certificates, applications without the requisite fees are liable to be rejected.
THE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE APPLIED EARLIER IN REFERENCE TO ADVERTISEMENT NO.: F106.V1/REG/REC/0072-20, DATED: 09.10.2020 MAY APPLY AFRESH ALONG WITH THE LATEST UPGRADED CREDENTIALS IF ANY, BUT THEY NEED NOT PAY APPLICATION FEES.
Online Application fees Rs. 500/- (application fees shall not be charged in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, Rs. 250/- for OBC (A), OBC (B) and physically challenged candidates)
How to Apply
Visit Here to Apply
COOCH BEHAR PANCHANAN BARMA UNIVERSITY, Panchanan Nagar, Vivekananda Street, Cooch Behar – 736101, West Bengal, India, Website: http://www.cbpbu.ac.in