Surajmal University, Kichha, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttrakhand-263148
- Advt. No. SMU/Recruit/HR/2022/001 ( Date:09-05-2022)
- Total Number of Posts: 28
- Last date of receipt of the form in the University office is June 15, 2022 Application Fee: Rs. 2,000 (for General/OBC category
- Rs. 1000 (for reserved category applicants)
Applications in the prescribed application form are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for various positions in college of Technology, College of Visual arts and Design, College of Commerce and Management and College of Agriculture and Environmental Technology; mentioned in the eligibility criteria file available in the University website Visit Here
Last date of receipt of the form in the University office is June 15, 2022 Application Fee – Rs. 2,000 (for General/OBC category) and Rs. 1000 (for reserved category applicants). The University reserves the right to change the number of vacancy (ies) of any category and also withdraw partial or full advertisement without assigning any reason.
Prof. H.S. Dhami
General Instructions for Applicants
Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University for the respective posts. The applications received shall be screened and short listed applicants will be called for interview. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview. Publications under submission or submitted to referees will not be considered towards, Applications (complete in all respects) should be submitted in five copies with all supporting documents.
Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Rs, 2000 (for General/ OBC category) and Rs. 1000 (for Reserved Category candidates)
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances,
Application forms have to be filled as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. Filled up form along with the required fee should reach the office of the Registrar, Surajmal University, Kichha. Uttarakhand by the due date latest by 5 pm. Fee can be paid by demand draft payable at Kichha in the name of Surajmal University or in online mode to
Account No. 0676100100002445
- Applications with incomplete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected.
- Applicants applying for more than one post department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
- Applicants secking reservation benefits must enclose the necessary documents justifying the claim of respective reservation as per norms of the Government of Uttarakhand
- If the relevant certificates for respective reserved categories are not enclosed with the application, the application shall be rejected and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents self attested and enclosed with the application. In case the information/documents are found to be false incorrect by way of any omission or commission, the responsibility shall lie solely with. the applicant who shall be liable for action as per law, The shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID. A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate from the employer, at the time of interview, if not sent with the application earlier.
- All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and or are incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated, or suppress any material information while submitting the application.
- The number/category of posts advertised may vary, and the University reserves the right not to fill up some or all posts advertised. The University also reserves the right to consider names of suitable candidates who may not have applied.
- Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available shortlisted candidates.
- The University shall verify the documents submitted by and antecedents of the applicant at the time of appointment or anytime during the tenure of the service. In case it is found that the documents/information submitted by the candidate are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, the services of the candidate shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the University.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending interview.
- Higher initial basic pay may be given to qualified and deserving candidate(s). The University reserves the right to offer the post at a level lower than that advertised/applied, or on contract basis, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate, wherever applicable. The panel of selected / waitlisted candidates will be valid for one year from the date of selection subject to discretion competent authority.
- After joining the service of the University, the candidate will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations and Ordinances of the University applicable from time to time. He/she may be assigned any duty by the University depending upon the exigency of the work
- Last date for submission of application is as indicated in the present advertisement uploaded on the University website. Addendum/ deletion/ corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the University website only.
For More Details: Visit Here
Note– Application forms have to be filled as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. Filled up form along with the required fee should reach the office of the Registrar, Surajmal University, Kichha, Uttarakhand by the due date latest by 5 pm. Fee can be paid by demand draft payable at Kichha in the name of Surajmal University or in online mode to:
- Account No.- 0676100100002445 (PNB)
- IFSC- PUNB0067610
Kichha Distt- Udham Singh Nagar
Pin Code- 263148