About the Scholarship
Nikon India Private Limited invites scholarship applications from students (Class 12 passed onwards) pursuing photography-related courses. The scholarship program is meant to support students from underprivileged sections of the society.
Nikon India, a world leader in imaging and optics, is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening the society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
Open for students (Class 12 passed onwards) pursuing photography courses with duration of 3 months or more. Annual family income should be less than INR 6 lakh.
Prizes & Rewards: Up to INR 1 lakh
Last Date to Apply: 31-01-2023
Application mode: Online applications only
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program.
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college/institution ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Nikon Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process