An initiative by BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) to provide financial assistance to students coming from underprivileged sections of the society to help them pursue their higher education.
About the Scholarship
|Eligibility:||Open for Indian nationals residing in Delhi only. Applicants must be studying in the final-year of the undergraduate programme (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi. Must have secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination. Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than ₹6,00,000 from all sources.|
|Prizes & Rewards:||Up to ₹30,000|
|Last Date to Apply:||15-12-2023|
|Application mode:||Online applications only|
Benefits: Up to INR 30,000*
*The amount of scholarship can vary on a case-to-case basis at the discretion of BYPL. It can be utilized only for academic expenses which include tuition fees, food, hostel fee, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination, Class 10 & Class 12
- Latest college fee receipt (for the current academic year)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.