CSIR-IIIM invites online applications from prospective candidates of all branches of Life and Chemical Science for CSIR-IIIM Research &Training/Internship Program (June-July)-2023.
About CSIR-IIIM R&TP 2023
- Last date for submitting online applications: 30th May 2023 (5:30 pm)
- Display of the list of selected candidates on IIIM website: 1st June 2023
- Tentative dates of joining IIIM: Between 2nd June – 15thJuly 2023
- Registration Fee Needed
Mode of Training/Internship
Trainees will have to work under the supervision/mentorship of a CSIR-IIIM Scientist/Technical Officer. Each student is supposed to work on an allotted project and has to submit a ‘Project Report’ of the work done on completion of the project
- M.Sc. Program: Students admitted in 2022 (who finished first year of M.Sc).
- B.Tech./B.Pharm Program: Students admitted in the year 2020 (who finished 3 years of B. Tech).
- Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech or B.Sc-M.Sc. or BVSc: Students who finished 8th Semester (or 4 years of their study)
- MBBS /BDS students in any year of their study can apply.
- B.Sc in Biosciences 4years program: Students admitted in the year 2020 (who finished 3 years of B.Sc)
- Note: Candidates pursuing 3 years B.Sc program and PhD are not eligible to apply.
- Selection criteria will be asunder:
- 1. A Nation-wide representation.
- 2. Preference shall be given to students from
- a) Public funded Universities/Institutes with,
- b) Universities/Institutes with whom CSIR-IIIM Jammu is having MoU
- 3 Academic Record of 12th class, graduation and semesters cleared at Bachelors/Masters level till May 2023.
- Fee will be charges as under:
- Two months = 10000+ GST
- Three months = 15000+ GST
- Four months = 20000+ GST
- Five months = 25000+ GST
- Six months = 30000+ GS
Selected candidates are required to self-finance their stay at CSIR-IIIM Jammu and shall have to make their own arrangement for stay in Jammu during the training period. CSIR-IIIM may consider requests for accommodation only from outstation students, especially girl students in CSIR-IIIM housing facility depending upon the availability of the accommodation on first come first serve basis for which candidates will have to pay nominal license fee + electricity charges as per CSIR norms
For Details: Click Here