- Total Number of Posts: 29
- Last date of online application: 19th July 2023
- Apply Mode: Online Only
HPCL LNG Limited (HPLNG), a 100% subsidiary of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), formed for development, construction, and operation of greenfield LNG Terminal with all associated facilities for receipt, unloading, storage and regasification of LNG and supply of regasified LNG to the gas grid. The Project will have a regasification capacity of 5 MMTPA at a project cost of Rs 4293 Cr. The terminal is located at Village Chhara, Taluka Kodinar, District Gir-Somnath, Gujarat, within the boundary of Chhara Port.
About the Recruitment
HPLNG invites talented & motivated professionals looking for exciting career opportunities and willing to contribute towards India’s Oil and Gas sector’s future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online, for the vacancies listed in this document
- For all the above positions, candidates must secure minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in Graduation
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience.
- The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions / Foreign universities should be equivalent to the relevant courses
approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE).
- All work experiences will be considered post qualifying degree only.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Visit Here for Details
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All computations of age/ relevant experience requirement/ qualification shall be done with respect to the last date of receipt of online application i.e 19th July 2023.
- Queries can be emailed at careers@hplng,in keeping the subject line of the mail formatted as ”Position Name- Application Number”.
- Interview Call Letters if any will not be sent to candidates in hard copy.
- The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Company basis actual requirements. HPLNG reserves the right not to fill any or all of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
- fAll the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website https://www.hplng.in. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPLNG’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary/critical.
- Candidates are requested to visit our website with respect to full details pertaining to this recruitment drive.
- HPLNG will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or contact number.
- All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized
- University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview shortlisting.
- Under Work Experience wherever “Large Hydrocarbon Sector” is mentioned, same to be referred as LNG Terminal/ Petro-Chemical Plants/ Refineries/ Cross Country Hydrocarbon Pipelines/ POL Terminals/ LPG Bottling Plant/ LPG Terminals/ Gas Processing.
- PwBD position wise reservations will be applicable as per table shown above.
- The Company also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reasons
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate for same position, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper process. They must produce No Objection Certificate in Original Hard Copy at the time of Personal Interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process and their candidature will not be entertained.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Reimbursement of 3rd AC class rail fare for all candidates appearing in the Interview by the shortest route is admissible for outstation, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 km. In case of travel by any other class rail /mode, fare as per 3rd AC class rail or actual fare whichever is lower, will be considered for reimbursement. The candidates will be required to fill in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form as detailed on HPLNG website and submit it along with Travel Proof for travel undertaken. Candidates also need to submit the tickets along with Travel Allowance Form with all the details. Travel allowance will be processed through online mode.
- This reimbursement is not applicable to candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services/PSUs.
- In case of any ambiguity or dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version will prevail.
Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPLNG will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies w.r.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected / noticed even after appointment, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
The general public is hereby informed that all applications are accepted through our online portal only and is not outsourced by HPLNG to any agency/individual. Applicants are advised to beware of such fraudulent agencies.
Any further corrigendum / addendum would be uploaded only on our website https://www.hplng.in