About the Scholarship
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is a need-based scholarship program run by IDFC FIRST Bank to financially support students with family income of less than INR 6 lakh per annum. The purpose of this scholarship is to make post-graduate studies in business management accessible to meritorious students who are unable to pursue higher studies due to financial constraints.
- Prizes & Rewards: INR 2 lakh for 2 years of MBA studies (INR 1 lakh/year)
- Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
Indian students who are enrolled in the first year of a 2-year full-time MBA program for the class of 2023 at selected educational institutions may apply for this scholarship. The gross annual family income of applicants should be less than or equal to INR 6 lakh. Candidates should be no more than 35 years of age on the date of application. Applicants must have a valid mobile number linked to Aadhaar card.
Below is the list of documents that need to be uploaded before the final submission of the application form:
- Admission related documents
- Admission Proof (With name of institution, admission year and batch)
- Copy of Fee Receipt
- Academic record documents
- Copy of Graduation marksheet/passing certificate
- Income Proof (any one)
- Income Certificate issued by relevant government authority (Tehsildar or Magistrate)
- Copy of Income Tax Returns (Form 16A)
- Copy of Salary Slip
- Other Documents (If applicable)
- Disability certificate
- Sanctioned loan letter
- Death certificate, if there is a death of the sole earning member of the immediate family
- Document of any other scholarships received for pursuing MBA
How Can You Apply?
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship’ official website.
- Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Check your eligibility and get your Aadhaar card and mobile number verified.
- A welcome communication will be sent to the applicants containing login URL, user ID and password.
- Login to the application portal and fill in all the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.