Infosys STEM Stars Scholarship 2023 is a programme launched by the Infosys Foundation to support economically disadvantaged female students in India who wish to pursue undergraduate degree programmes in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) disciplines. The scholarship will cover tuition, living expenses, study materials limited to INR 1Lakh annually at actuals for the duration of the course.
About the Scholarship
|Eligibility:||Girl students enrolled in the first year of graduation courses in the fields of Engineering, Medical (MBBS) and other related STEM streams at institutes of repute (NIRF accredited) are eligible to apply. Candidates must have obtained admission into the identified colleges and completed their Class 12. Students must have secured a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.0 or higher and pass all of their subjects for the year. Applicants’ must have an annual family income of less than or equal to ₹ 8,00,000.|
|Prizes & Rewards:||A scholarship of up to ₹ 1,00,000 per annum to cover tuition, living expenses, study materials for the duration of the course|
|Last Date to Apply:||31-12-2023|
|Application mode:||Online applications only|
- Class 12 marksheet and passing certificates along with the JEE / CET /NEET score card.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter ID card/driving license/PAN card).
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/ bonafide certificate).
- Family income proof certificate issued by appropriate govt. offices / BPL or similar card / Ayushman Bharat card.
- Electricity bills of the past 6 months to be provided as an additional supporting document.
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/cancelled cheque).
- Recent passport-size photograph.