National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) invites applications from qualified candidates for various projects funded by Centre of Excellence for Disability Studies (CeDS). Educational qualifications alone will not suffice, as these services are for special needs populations. Commitment and a desire to make a difference in the lives of the special population will be needed to be successful.
About the Recruitment
- Position: Project Assistant (CeDS – ASLP/NDS)
- Minimum Qualification: BASLP
- Salary: Rs 18,000/month
- Should have a valid RCI registration.
- Knowledge in reading and writing Malayalam Language is required
- Interested candidates should apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular postal mail with detailed bio-data and a passport size photograph, indicating email ID and mobile phone number along with the application super-scribing the name of the position with subject line application for the post of “Project Assistant- CeDS Project”.
- Certificate copies should NOT be enclosed at the time of application. If called for interview, bring self-attested copies along with originals or, in case of online interviews, email scanned images at that time.
- Mobile Phone number and valid Email ID are necessary. All communication will be through SMS and Email.
- No communication via postal mail.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with subject line as ‘NISH230505/Project Assistant- CeDS Project” on or before 14th September 2023, 5 pm.