About the University
COOCH BEHAR PANCHANAN BARMA UNIVERSITY, Panchanan Nagar, Vivekananda Street, Cooch Behar – 736101, West Bengal, India
About the Recruitment
- Advt. No. F106.V1/REG/REC/2050-22
- Minimum qualifications as per UGC Regulations and State Government Orders
- ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONTINUED ON AND FROM 02.01.2023 TO 17.01.2023
Details of Teaching Posts
General instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post.
- Abbreviations used: UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH – Physically Handicapped.
- Persons employed in Government / Semi-government organizations / Autonomous bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit a ‘no objection certificate’ from the present employer at the time of the interview. However, they should also submit an undertaking to that effect along with the application form. No direct application from such candidates will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC-A and OBC-B categories, whose caste certificate was issued more than one year ago, must produce a ratification certificate from the issuing competent authority that they do not belong to the creamy layer as on date of advertisement along with a copy of the previous certificate. For reservation for OBC, SC, ST the certificates issued by the competent authority within the state of West Bengal shall only be considered valid. Such certificates issued by other states shall not be considered for the purpose of reservation. However, such candidates may apply as unreserved candidates.
- The university reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview / in any other form of selection process.
- No correspondence from the candidates will be entertained in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any form will entail the disqualification of candidature.
- Filled Academic / Research Score Sheet (ANNEXURE-1) is need to be submitted and uploaded. Front pages of all the research publications and such other pages containing peer reviewed status / UGC listed status of journals/ ISBN/ISSN/DoI Number must be provided by the applicant for the posts of Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor / Professor and must provide hard copies of Front pages of all publications as per instructions in the Academic / Research Score Sheet.
- Incomplete applications, applications without self-attested copies of certificates, applications without the requisite fees are liable to be rejected.
- The Hard Copy of duly filled-up form with all supporting documents and the Academic / Research Score Sheet is to be submitted to “The Registrar, Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University, Panchanan Nagar, Vivekananda Street, Cooch Behar – 736101, West Bengal” by 22.01.2023 (through register/speed post only). Candidates must write Advt. No. and “Name of the Post Applied For” on the top of the envelope for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor.