The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to enable and propel India’s future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society. Reliance has been providing scholarships to meritorious students for over 25 years, inspired by Reliance Founder-Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s belief that the best way to ensure the nation’s progress is to invest in its youth.
In 2023-2024, Reliance Foundation will support up to 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students studying eligible subjects in new technologies through the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships
The aim of this scholarship is to nurture and empower meritorious students and work together to generate robust, vibrant and engaged alumni networks, enabling scholars to pursue higher education, emerge as young professionals, and drive India’s growth.
About the Scholarship
- Prizes & Rewards: Up to INR 6,00,000 over the duration of the degree
- Last Date to Apply: 17-12-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
- Students who are enrolled in the first-year full-time regular postgraduation programmes in following streams can only apply for this scholarship:
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mathematics and Computing
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Renewable and New Energy
- Material Science & Engineering
- Life Science
- Must have secured 550 to 1,000 in the GATE examination
- OR Must have scored 7.5 or above in their undergraduate CGPA (or % normalized to CGPA) [If students have not attempted GATE]
- Open for resident Indian citizens.
Up to INR 6,00,000 over the duration of the degree programme.
NOTE: Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents at the time of application –
- Applicant’s Photograph (Passport size)
- Address Proof (permanent address)
- Current Resume
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th Class Board Examination
- Marksheet of GATE Entrance Examination (if applicable)
- Official transcript/ Marksheet of undergraduate degree
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment
- Two essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 academic and 1 character
- Experience certificate/ letter/s from work experience/ internships (if applicable)
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant Government authority (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page.’
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24’ official page. Please note that your application form has to be submitted on the Reliance Foundation official page.
- Fill out the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received in the email.
- Fill out the scholarship application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
Visit Here to Apply
- All applicants are required to complete an online aptitude test as part of their application.
- Once the application is submitted, the applicants will receive a confirmation email that will include the date/time of the online exam and instructions for performing a system compatibility check.
- Applicants will receive an email with the final exam unique link and a unique link to perform a practice test (optional but recommended) one week before the final test.
- Applications will be considered complete only when you have completed the aptitude test. Scores will be directly sent to Reliance Foundation once the test is submitted. Applicants will not be notified about their scores.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship
The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to enable and propel India’s future leaders who can think big, think green, and think digital for the benefit of society.
Through this Scholarship, Reliance Foundation will select up to 100 students in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Renewable and New Energy, Material Sciences and Engineering, and Life Sciences on the basis of merit through a rigorous selection process.
The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will support students with a generous grant and a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities, creating a cohort of excellent innovation for social good each year.
Reliance Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries Limited, aims to play a catalytic role in addressing India’s development challenges through innovative and sustainable solutions. Led by Founder-Chairperson Smt. Nita Ambani, Reliance Foundation is relentlessly working to facilitate transformative changes for the overall well-being and higher quality of life for all. Reliance Foundation is focused on addressing the nation’s development challenges in rural transformation, education, health, sports for development, disaster management, women empowerment, urban renewal and arts, culture & heritage, and has touched the lives of more than 71 million people across India in more than 54,800 villages and several urban locations.