Mahindra Finance invites applications for the ‘Saksham Scholarship Programme for Drivers’ Children’ from students belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Karnataka. The scholarship is meant to support underprivileged and meritorious children of drivers (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van, etc.) holding a valid driving license who are studying in Class 1 to postgraduation level.
About the Scholarship
- Prizes & Rewards: Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000 for 1 year
- Last Date to Apply: 30-09-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
- Open for students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Karnataka.
- The applicants must be currently studying at Class 1 to postgraduation level.
- Applicants who are pursuing studies in Class 9 and above must have scored 60% or more marks in their previous class.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources must not be more than INR 3,00,000.
- One of the parents must be a driver and should hold a valid driving license
Visit Here to Apply
Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children is an initiative by Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited (MMFSL) to provide financial assistance to the children of drivers’ community to support them in continuing their education. Mahindra Finance believes in empowering the academic and career goals of children of drivers by removing the financial barrier. The scholarship is open for students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Karnataka, who are studying in Classes 1 to 12, graduation, and postgraduation levels. The selected scholars will be provided with a one-time (fixed) financial assistance of up to INR 20,000 to cover their academic expenses.
MMFSL, a part of the Mahindra Group, is one of India’s leading non-banking finance companies operating in rural and semi-urban India. The company has introduced this scholarship program as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Flagship program “Swabhimaan” with an objective to financially support underprivileged children/wards of drivers’ community in continuing their education.