SBI Foundation has launched the SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2023 to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India to ensure continuity of their education
About the Scholarship
|Eligibility:||Open for Indian students currently studying in Classes 6 to 12. Applicants must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in the previous academic year. Their annual family income must be less than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.|
|Prizes & Rewards:||INR 10,000 for one year|
|Last Date to Apply:||30-11-2023|
|Application mode:||Online applications only|
SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2023 is an initiative of the SBI Foundation under its education vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM). The aim of this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India to ensure continuity of their education. Under this scholarship program, students studying in Classes 6 to 12 can obtain the opportunity to receive a scholarship of INR 10,000 for one year. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
SBI Foundation is the CSR arm of the State Bank of India. True to its tradition of service beyond banking, the Foundation currently works in over 28 States and Union Territories of India on Rural Development, Healthcare, Education, Livelihood & Entrepreneurship, Youth Empowerment, Promotion of Sports, and more to contribute to the socio-economic development and the betterment of the underprivileged sections of the society. SBI Foundation believes in reflecting the ethos of the SBI group, in running interventions that are ethical, promote growth and equality, and create a positive impact on society.
- Students studying in Classes 6 to 12 are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in the previous academic year.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Students from PAN India can apply.
INR 10,000 for one year
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.