Internship for Students Pursuing 2nd and 3rd Year of Bachelor Degree in Engineering- at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Jais 229 304
About the Internship
- Closing Date of the Portal: April 30, 2023 (Sunday)
Applications are invited from bonafied undergraduate engineering students of prominent institutions of India for the Summer Research Internship in Petroleum and Energy Engineering of Six Weeks duration (May 23, 2023 to July 15, 2023). Students must complete their all examinations of academic session 2022-2023 before commencement of the Internship. Students, who have completed /will be completing the second year to the pre final year of their academic programmes in 2022-2023, shall only be eligible. Selection will be based on academic achievements. Accommodation in Hostel and Mess Facility shall be provided to all the selected candidates during the course of this programme on chargable basis. Students will be provided a certificate on successful completion of the programme. There is no Fee for this internship programme.
General Instructions to the Candidates
- The selected students will stay at hostel in RGIPT campus at Jais and pursue research work with the one of the RGIPT Faculty.
- Eligible candidates are required to register ONLINE.
- After thoroughly verifying the entries, click SUBMIT button to finally submit the application. Please note that you will not be able to modify or change the data after you Submit your application.
- After successful submission of the application, take a print out of the final application and retain if for your record for the future requirement.
- Incomplete/Incorrect applications will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Any attempt to influence will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- A student can submit only one application.
- The selected candidates for internship will be communicated via E-Mail only.
Note: Applicants must not send hardcopy of the Filled Application From to RGIPT.
+91-9151652404 / 0535-2704565/4568/4595