Apply Now: TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring
TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring is for graduates with background in Commerce (B.Com) and Management (BBA, BMS) from YoP (Year of Passing) 2022 and 2023
- Registration End Date: 29th June 2023 (Thursday)
- Test Date: 15th July 2023 (Saturday)
Application Process for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the Drive
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘IT’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (in-center), choose your preferred test center, and then click on Apply. Please note, test center once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
Email ID – email@example.com
Help Line No – 18002093111 Toll-Free
Please note that this is an In-Center test and seat confirmation would be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates) at the time of selection.
- Communication related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.