Total Number of Posts: 92
The University of Hyderabad (an Institution of Eminence), a Central University established in 1974 by an Act of Parliament, under the University Grants Commission (UGC), Ministry of Education, Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to various Group–A, B & C Non-Faculty and Other Academic positions through Direct Recruitment/Deputation Basis
About the Recruitment
- Release of Employment Notification No. UH/Rectt./NT/2023–02 and activation of link through Samarth portal on the website of the University: 02/09/2023
- Last date for submission of online application and payment of registration fee through the above portal. 30/09/2023
- Last date for receiving hardcopy of the application along with relevant enclosures by post / courier: 06/10/2023
THE DETAILS OF THE POSITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS
Instructions to the candidates for filling the Online Application form
- The candidates are requested to go through the Employment Notification placed on the University Website https://uohyd.ac.in/non-teaching-project-staff/ read the instructions carefully and comply with them, before filling the details in the candidate portal.
- The candidate has to click on the link https://uohydnt.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login and complete the registration process first. They must confirm their registration via link sent to their registered mail id.
- Once the registration of the candidate is confirmed, the candidate may log-into the application portal using the credentials and fill all the information viz., educational qualifications, experience, etc. and submit the form online.
- Photograph must be a recent passport colour photograph and clearly visible.
- Size of file should be between 100kb–500 kb (JPEG/PDF)
- Submission of hard copy of application with enclosures is also mandatory. Applications will be summarily rejected in case hard copy is not received. The candidate has to take a print-out of the filled-in online application and enclose all the relevant self-attested supporting documents and forward to the University on or before 06/10/2023 after appending applicant’s signature. Applications without signature of the candidate and incomplete forms ‘will not be considered’
- Candidates have to upload a scanned photo, signature, and all documents in support of qualifications & experience, caste certificate, PwBD certificate, etc., claimed in the online application.
For Official Notification: Download
Mailing Address for forwarding the Hardcopy of Online Application alongwith enclosures:
THE ASSISTANT REGISTRARRECRUITMENT CELL, ROOM NO: 221, FIRST FLOORADMINISTRATION BUILDING, UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABADPROF. C.R. RAO ROAD, CENTRAL UNIVERSITY P.O.,GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD – 500 046, TELANGANA, INDIA.
Note: (Hard copy of application will not be accepted in person)