Number of Vacancies: 205
ATOMIC ENERGY EDUCATION SOCIETY
(Autonomous Body under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India)
RECRUITMENT NOTICE: Recruitment Notice no. AEES/01/2022
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) runs 30 Schools/ Junior Colleges located at the following 15 centres in different parts of India. The medium of instruction in these schools is English
- Opening of online application process 23/05/2022
- Last date of online submission of applications 12/06/2022
- Last date for payment of application fee 12/06/2022
- Start Date for downloading Hall ticket/Admit card Will be intimated through AEES website
- Date of CBT Will be intimated through AEES website
- Display of tentative answer key within 3 days from the date of CBT
- Time limit for reporting discrepancies in tentative answer key through online mode within 72 hours of display of tentative answer key
General Requirements and Information (for all Posts):
- Candidates who are willing to work anywhere in India need only to apply. All candidates shall be required to give their preference order of posting of all centres in the application form.
- The decision of AEES about eligibility conditions and the mode of selection of the applicants shall be final and binding.
- Travelling Allowance: Eligible outstation SC/ST candidates will be paid to and fro second class train fare or ordinary State Transport bus fare by shortest route on production of proof of fare paid, as per
- Government rules, when called for Skill Test only. No TA is admissible to SC/ST candidates if they are already in the service of Central/State Government Corporations, Public Undertakings, Autonomous
- Bodies, Local Government institutions and Panchayats.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect (i.e. age limit, essential qualification and other criteria etc.) shall be the last date of submission of application online. In case of last date of online submission of application is revised, the date for determining the eligibility of the candidates in all respect will remain as the initial date indicated in notice.
- Eligibility for educational and teaching qualifications of the candidates shall be strictly in accordance with those prescribed in this recruitment notice.
AEES invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of teachers in various posts as mentioned below. The Pay and Allowances are as per pay matrix Central Government Rules to the extent applicable to the AEES from time to time. The details of vacancies are given below
Download Details From Here (PDF)
Click Here to View the Official Notification
Further information about AEES can be
viewed in www.aees.gov.in