Organizer: Centre for Policy Research & The Writing Urban India Collective
- Duration of the Fellowship Programme: 10 months
- Application Deadline: 18 December 2022 (Friday), 11.59 pm
Round 2 (WUI 2.0)
WUI 2.0 is a mentoring initiative to nurture early career scholars in writing and publishing on urbanisation in India. The initiative aims to enable candidates with the skills and knowledge required to produce a structured writing output that is academic in nature-through capacity-building workshops, seminars and one-to- one mentorship. The programme will involve offline and online interactions based on feasibility.
What’s in it for you?
- Mentorship from a stellar network of urban researchers
- A publishable writing output
- Improved ability to frame research questions and establish a well-structured narrative around them
- Opportunity to contextualise your research within a broader scholarly
- Membership of a supportive community of scholars
- The Fellowship will provide financial resources to enable you to interact with mentors, attend workshops and access resources, subject to administrative limitations. No lump-sum stipend will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria: Who can apply?
- Urban Practitioners
- Students (in postgraduate or Ph.D. programmes) Early career academics with a focus on urban studies
How to Apply
Application Process: Please use the link in the post to apply. Please read through the instructions on the form carefully before applying.
For details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org